At Seniors Helping Seniors® Boca Raton, we have a passion for meeting the needs of seniors in a way that provides both dignity and a sense of camaraderie. Learn about how our owner(s) Ed Dunkel, Paul Kaiser firmly believe we can do that through serving seniors in our community. For instance: Boca Raton, Highland Beach and and surrounding areas.
About Seniors Helping Seniors®: Our Core Values
We match seniors who need a hand with mature, active women and men who have a passion for helping others. Seniors Helping Seniors® was founded in 1998 with two simple ideas:
- Seniors can help each other age more happily and gracefully.
- Seniors who give, and those who receive, benefit equally.
- An experienced, reliable resource for seniors who want to stay in their own homes.
- In-home care, companionship, and services from seniors who enjoy helping others.
- Reasonable hourly rates for seniors who want care and companionship.
- Reasonable hourly wages to seniors who want to provide these services.
If you want to learn more about us and our services, feel free to contact us.
Learn About Getting Help Learn About Providing Help
About Our Founders
Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home care service was co-founded by Kiran and Philip Yocom in order to realize Kiran’s personal mission of providing care for those who can’t care for themselves. Before coming to the United States from India, Kiran worked with Mother Teresa for 14 years.
How We've Grown
From our roots in Pennsylvania, and our first match in 1998, Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home services has grown to include hundreds of locations in the US and Internationally. We continue to grow and evolve, adding new services to better assist seniors and refining our caregiver training as new industry best practices come to light.
To keep pace with a rapidly growing senior population, we’re actively seeking Seniors Helping Seniors® franchise partners in open markets.